HeroSuperFlashHeroSuperFlash

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Forgotten Vegeta Forgotten Vegeta

Felt more stupid then funny... .-.

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

Partly Censored or not... I think the rating for this video is very off.. fix it :l

SMBZ KAI intro SMBZ KAI intro

While I don't agree with people and there responses on how "sprite animations are dieing" Clearly they haven't seen the previews for SonicTh Two Worlds Collide. Anyways, I do agree with the fact, that you don't have right to go back bringing a series to life that has long died and you don't have rights to continue on. If you want to help prove that sprites are not dead I'd think you be best off putting full effort on a new and original series of your own creation. (Maybe one not staring Mario and Sonic at all)
There are plenty of possibilities out there, you just need to find the one which works best, which I promise you isn't his.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

CENSORED!

OH BOY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYTHING TO BE BLOCKED LIKE THIS!

The following above message is brought to you by the censorship power of SOPA.
Have a nice day.

Mega Sonic Scene Creator Mega Sonic Scene Creator

It's good but you need a few more things...

Such as certian characters, maby a few more stages to choose from, and also maby a way to swich between songs. It was a cool idead to put those boses to I'll give it a 10/10

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Great Job

This is one of the best Flash Productions I have Ever Seen!!!
(it even has character voices) Great Job on this and I cant wait for Episode 8

Hill Act 1 (Remix) Hill Act 1 (Remix)

This remix keeps the feel of Sonic.exe very well.. almost too well.. o.o

he thinks he can tame my mind and make it his toy but Sonic.exe will be bested like the rest! ..man musics giving inspiration again.. thanks for that too.

Broly wants a Klondike Broly wants a Klondike

You know, he never got his Klondike bar....

Sonic 2 GG Underground Zone Sonic 2 GG Underground Zone

I'm liking the feel the remix gives compared to the actual theme, goes fairly well and I could see this being used in a game or video somewhere. Nice job