HeroSuperFlashHeroSuperFlash

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Forgotten Vegeta Forgotten Vegeta

Felt more stupid then funny... .-.

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

Partly Censored or not... I think the rating for this video is very off.. fix it :l

SMBZ KAI intro SMBZ KAI intro

While I don't agree with people and there responses on how "sprite animations are dieing" Clearly they haven't seen the previews for SonicTh Two Worlds Collide. Anyways, I do agree with the fact, that you don't have right to go back bringing a series to life that has long died and you don't have rights to continue on. If you want to help prove that sprites are not dead I'd think you be best off putting full effort on a new and original series of your own creation. (Maybe one not staring Mario and Sonic at all)
There are plenty of possibilities out there, you just need to find the one which works best, which I promise you isn't his.

Goku VS Jackie Chun Goku VS Jackie Chun

It uses the same background and sprites as in the game, but by comparing the two you can tell this is a animation over just taken clips from the game. The diffrent sound effects and the beam clash at the end also proves this.

I do have to say the animation was done fairly well so here is a 4/5

Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3 Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3

awwwww.... that was a lot shorter then I thought it would be D:

still the animation was great as ever so 5/5

Exorz responds:

Thanks!

Sonic Battle XC OPENING Sonic Battle XC OPENING

If you made the animations a bit less choppy and more fluint, And maybe mess around with effects more, this could have potential.

Pokemon: Evolution Pokemon: Evolution

That ending made it worth it xD

Sonic X Intro Sonic X Intro

For one... Sonic and Blaze.... just no.. that's just kinda weird to see (though this is just a nitpick and not why I'm giving the low rating).
But just like with your preview for super mario bros gt, the existence of a recolor as a main villain (or main character peroid... heck this applies to anything that isn't a background role) is kinda well... stupid and should not be used.
If you wish to use (recolors/edits) fan characters in there own sort of multiverse it's fine, but seeing them used with the actuall orginal characters is what usually brings hate upon a work such as this. I don't mean to be mean by saying this, but I do it as to give you advice so that you will get a lot less hate from people.

SMBGT episode 1 (preview) SMBGT episode 1 (preview)

Um... just saying, but wouldn't it make more sense to use the robot masters if Dr. Willy is playing the role of villian...? Having him find metal sonic who was apparently destroyed along with him making something which would be more along the lines of something Eggman would make is just kinda derpy. And that would of been bearable if you didn't go and add a recolor for a villain. This "Bario" is just a recolor and frankly would of been better off with something else. if you seriously had to go with the revival mecha idea at the very least it should of been a robot Mario.

Recolors and/or fanchars (unless custom enough and suiting the story, kinda like Ballisx in SMBZ) should stick to fighting other recolors and fan characters in there own multiuniverse world. Mixing them with characters like Mario and Sonic just kinda kills the video on its own.

But yeah with what TJ said, you at least did good on the music.
.5/10

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Dude, this is just one of those things, that you should totally make a series on. Like for real!